A must-read if you have an exhibition in 2021
Listed Under: News
With restrictions easing, your business may be looking to attend an exhibition to meet your target market, create leads and strengthen your brand. And there’s nothing like an in-person event to do just that.
You understand that an exhibition stand is vital to your plans, and a high-quality stand, banner or display can be the difference between a successful exhibition and a waste of time, effort and budget.
If getting your exhibition stand right is key, what are the 5 most important things to consider before investing?
1. COVID-19 restrictions and procedures may be in place for some time and you’ll need to keep your area safe and sanitised. To assist you, City Signs is proud to offer the first self-sanitising textile display solution. Incredibly, it remains germ resistant without the need to wipe clean. Discover more about the self-sanitising stretch display here.
2. There are some amazing exhibitions happening in 2021 –The Internet Retailing Expo at the NEC, Marketing Week Live at Tabaco Dock and Grand Designs Live at the NEC. At City Signs, we also have a choice of protective screens for exhibitions including budget screens, acrylic screens, screen dividers and free-standing partitions. We also supply branded sanitising stations.
3. To ensure you really stand out, we can supply you with an illuminated expo display which is LED lit, quick and easy to assemble and totally unmissable.
4. If you need a cost effective roller banner – perhaps for a one-off event, we can help you there too. We have a creative team who will work with you to create your unique story.
5. And finally, choose a supplier with the best possible technical knowledge, creativity and manufacturing and installation expertise.
“When it comes to our exhibition stands, we require a high level of support from our contractors. City Signs produce top-notch materials and they are versatile, highly reliable and totally trustworthy.”
Tim Hansford, Big Design Productions
Please get in touch if you would like to chat about your exhibition stand. We will be pleased to offer you advice to help you make the right choice. Call 01905 640007 or email email@example.com.