Sterling Networks Complete Signage Solution
Sterling are standing out from the crowd in their new office with eye-catching signage.
City Signs provided branded external and internal signage for Sterling’s new HQ.
City Signs were delighted to be asked to supply and install various signage to compliment Sterling’s existing branding for their new Sterling HQ at Ball Mill Top Business Park, Worcestershire.
Neil and Tracey, founders of Sterling Networks, have used City Signs for their signage and display requirements for over 4 years. So, when they moved Sterling HQ to Ball Mill Top Business Park, they knew they could trust us to look after all their new signage needs and didn’t have to come far – just across the car park!
* Reskinned two of the main exterior signs with new graphics.
* Manufactured a new external digitally printed acrylic welcome sign with flat cut acrylic lettering.
* Digitally printed vinyl graphics to office walls and door. All on brand and to modernise older window and door fixings.
* Supplied a selection of internal signage digitally printed onto acrylic.
* 20mm thick Foamex letters, routered on our new machine and fitted to internal feature wall.
* Supplied and fitted new ‘Essence of Sterling’ display panel that was digitally printed onto clear acrylic.
About our Client
Sterling Networks, based in Worcestershire, builds business communities where networking, support and collaboration help your business to grow. As a Sterling member, City Signs knows only too well the power of working with fellow business members and was delighted to be asked by Sterling to help them when moving into their new office.
Sterling HQ can be seen from afar and are now easily found at the business park. The offices are sensitively branded and ensure that all employees and visitors are familiar with the company image. The internal signage, graphics and displays compliment the office’s interior design perfectly.
What the client has to say…
Tracey says “We are absolutely delighted with the results. It is great to use one of our long-standing members and a neighbour to boot!”.
“Darren clearly understood what we were looking for and was able to turn our ideas into reality. We are so pleased with the high quality of the finished signs, graphics and display panel.”